25 April 2007

After that long break...

Oh. Erm. Haha. Hi everyone.

I've not blogged seriously for the past 4 months but felt the urge of doing so again, courtesy to Matin and Gio (and Michelle also HAHAHAHA). Now I lost my readers, I need to get them back again!

As for now I've removed all the computer posts in the blog. I've moved my ads to other URL to prevent further spamming. I still don't understand your low level of maturity, when your body is of a 17-year old. You see your friend earn money and you're jealous of it? And you claimed that you're now a much more matured man? Aww dream on boy. You're just plain childish. Really.

Anyway I hold no grudges la. Let's just forget about it. Thank god my earnings are not lost and my account isnt banned. Okay now let's get to the point, starting with my college life
. It's getting more and more ZEEBAHBOM. Tutorials are stacking up as high as Bukit Timah Hill, and I totally don't understand all my lectures. BAH.

Today I'm almost late for school again. ALMOST LA. But managed to enter the school gate at like 7:29:59! Lucky I ran fast enough! And i've no regrets cos today's assembly is interesting. The choir girls sang at the stage to promote their concert and i tell you, they're SUPER GOOD. I wish my voice is that good la =0.

The Saints dance team performed for SYF judging this afternoon. All the best for them man, hopefully they'll bag gold with honours! I don't really know anyone in dance though HAHAHA.

Wednesday is really a slack day. There's 3 periods of chinese in the humans room and I love my chinese teacher. He doesnt give a flying fuck on whatever you're doing. My homeworks havent do, he also dont care, he really rocks la.

After school I also attended the psychology talk and skipped sport club's physical training torture. When i came back we already started playing games hahaha! Sports club is really fun man. The J2s are lovely and the J1s are friendly. There's this guy from chungchenghigh la, damn funny.

He said, "Do you know that the most sissy guy in Chung Cheng, came to SA?"
"The most tomboyish guy in Chung Cheng, also came to SA."
"And oh, the prettiest girl from Chung Cheng, also came to SA.

WAH. When he said that I almost fell from my seat la, damn funny siah. HAHAHA.

Okay that's the end for my post today. Tomorrow there's council interview. Sian.

See you!

No comments: