06 March 2007

It's been million years since I last touched my blog. Alot of things had happened: Lectures Tutorials Lunch Sportsclub OGoutings 07S25 Pool Tennis Kbox Sentosa Slumber Birthdays Vivocity Church Movies Funan etc etc etc. Of course today's the posting day. Every college's cutoff point has dropped and alot of people was disappointed. Here's the reason why:
11 points !- failed to enter CJC.
8 points !!- failed to enter SAJC
5 points !!!- failed to enter VJC/NJC
4 points !!!!- failed to enter RJC
3 points !!!!!- failed to enter HCI!!!!!

WTF is wrong with the posting system! Most of my friends failed to enter SA :(. Those who did stay, are my friends who were unable to enter better schools like NJ TJ or RJ. Sad huh? I came to SA today and helped the NTSS guys to appeal. There's tremor in SA and all the saints had to evacuate to the field. Lol.

Goodbye to 07s25. Welcome back OG10 :)

All the best to everyone who appealed!




it's been 800 days dummy

No comments: