15 February 2007

Hello readers, it's been really a long time since I last blogged.

On the 9th of February, all of us went back to school to collect our O level results. It's really a very nervous moment for all of us. I got 9 points in the end and I was satisfied. At least it's enough to get me back to SA. Congratulations to those who performed well for the examinations, hopefully your success will continue for years. For those who did not perform as expected, cheer up and do not be disappointed. Keep your heads up to the sky and a better future awaits for all of us :)

This wednesday I'm finally back in SA, knowing that this college's likely to be my home for the next two years. Tomorrow's CNY and I'm going back to Indonesia. Hopefully I'll have fun there. I miss my crystal ball.



"Nyalakan api di semangat hidupmu. Light up the passion within"

No comments: