27 April 2007

Finally it's the end of a busy week.

Council interview is over and I'm so screwed. I thought everything was okay until Mr Melvin said "Okay that's the end of your interview. NO HARD FEELINGS, but you did fairly well."

From that sentence I knew that I'm not going to pass. Argh. Miserable.



Today I took H3 maths test after school. Not surprisingly there are 100+ other candidates taking the same test. Kai, Benny and I aimed for full marks before the start of the test, but now we're not even confident of getting a pass. MingJiang was like "Oh, I only did one question. I'll get 2/35" . HAHA the way he said that to my friend was damn funny! And oh, my friend did not even recognise him.

If I knew the test was going to be so difficult, I should've attended Sports Club's archery session instead. Or maybe even RECREBOWL! RECREBOWL AH :( Damn. Missed out so much fun!

Finally I'm going to have a good rest this weekend. Yesterday I completed most of my late works and I started to pay attention in lectures! Coming to SA has made me more disciplined! Yeah so congrats to myself. I shall work even harder in order to achieve good grades! Good grades+ Good CCA= Good life :D

And oh, for everyone who read this, please make yourself avaiable on monday evening 430pm, and support team SAJC for their boys' soccer match against VJC (WHOA). Saints, show us what we got and trash the defending champion! Today the soccer boys got a massage at the physio room la, so comfortable. Here's a recap of what happened this afternoon:

Me: Whoa Fahrun not bad ah, got massage session later. Will there be any woman massaging you later?
Fahrun: Got lah, but the woman all Blastoise one. Ai yah.


HAHAHAH. Damn funny please!



That's the end of my post today. All the best to all the house councillors! Have a good weekend and take care :)

No comments: